dissappear with the pain...



today.. as i wake up.. it`s all in a big mess...
again .. today i keep thinking about you...

the one who hurt my heart so much...
the one who broke me inside...

the one who gave me the hope..yet you destroy it...
sometimes i think whether it was me or you who was not worth enough to defend this love..

love...huh.!
should i call it as love?
what kind of love are you trying yo give to me?

you just give me the pain.. 
people say that times will heal it..
it`s true that times heal my pain..

but..why then you must come again... broke my heart again...
again..you left.. the scar that you left me before are still bleeding
but why must you added the pain? 

today... i promise myself... 
i`ll cry out.. to vanish the pain..
to remove you from my heart..
to forget you...

i believe that time will heal my heart..
i know that in this rough journey.. 
i may will meet you again...

but today.. i promise to my ownself..
that i`ll really throw you out far far far away from my life....
i`ll try to forget all of the memory...

all memories..that hurting my heart...
it may be hard... and pain...
but it so much harder when you hurt me......

just go away... go away from me..
dont come near me..
if we ever met again... 

please... 
just walk pass me as if there were nothing had ever happen between us...
keep smiling...
dont turn your back to me...
dont call my name

i`ll show you that i`am so much better without you...
i can be so much happy.. even happier than ever...
i dont hate you... yet i really want to forget you..
i wish... i wish that you will dissappear from my life..
please...just go away from me... and at this time i want you to bring along the pain that you left to me before..

tomorrow.. as i wake up..
i wont remember about you.. or anything regards you..
so ... bye......to you.. and to the pain.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persahabatan....

BEG ' COVER EMOTION

hurt